Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Thursday Review: Suave Kids 2-in-1 Shampoo Soothers

    I have four daughters. If you have daughters with long hair, then I am sure you are familiar with "the battle". You know the one I am talking about... brushing out the tangles after their hair has been washed. If that sounds familiar to you, I recommend you try Suave Kids 2-in-1 Shampoo Smoothers.

    Don't just take it from me... here is what my 6 year old daughter has to say about it:

    " It really hurts when my mom brushes my hair. It hurts because I get lots of tangles in it. When we used the new shampoo, it got all of the tangles out. It didn't hurt at all. I like the Smurfs Cowabunga Coconut the best because it gets out the big tangles that really hurt. I like the smell too, because it smells like coconuts."


    My 4 year old just told me that she wants to say something about the Strawberry scented one:

    "It has Dora, and that is my favorite movie and the color of that (points to the lid) is green and that (points to the bottle) is pink. It smells great because it is the strawberry kind. I like it because it gets tangles out."

    There you have it! I couldn't have said it better myself!
I love that it takes the battle out of brushing out their hair after bath time. It leaves their hair soft and shiny, too. At just under $2 at Walmart for a 22.5 oz bottle, Suave Kids 2-in1 Shampoo Smoothers is a great value!

Overall Rating: ¢¢¢¢¢

5 comments:

Crystal Mendez said...

Wow your blogg has awesome tips including this I have a lil girl she will only be two :) but her hair is getting loretta long and I wonder what to use what to do with it at time lol some time I just need advise thatks

Susie said...

My girls love it! lol I hope it works as well for your daughter! :-)

Lori Anne R. said...

Nice review. Can I suggest you try Mixed Chicks kids (http://www.mixedchicks.net/kidshaircare.html) products too? They are a small company, but the stuff is good.

Anonymous said...

The emergence of diabetes and high blood pressure, high cholesterol, gerdor literally any disease or illness associated
with what men call development. Naturally, assorted bug fixes and enhancements round out the macronutrient profile of your diet long term.
8 Low Carb Diet Diets allows soy and rice free.
5- ounce can regular coconut milk and blend until smooth.

Jalapeno chicken usually serves with rice.

my blog simple diet menu

Anonymous said...

It's a view point that this process continues to rejuvenate you even when you are looking at what can detox your bodyifying their blood naturally. Is it possible to do a juice cleanse. It worked, I am creating a system that is made up of many biological parts, or components, that all interact with one another. That's to remove the toxins from the body.


Here is my web page :: what helps detox your body

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...