Friday, August 19, 2011

Cuisinart SmartStick Hand Blender with Chopper Attachment

    I thought that it was only fitting to start my reviews off with one of my most favorite possessions. It just so happens that I got it as a gift from my most favorite people! Knowing how much I like to cook and how giddy I get when I get something new for the kitchen, my husband and kids surprised me with a brand new Cuisinart SmartStick Hand Blender with Chopper Attachment one Mother's Day.




I got this picture from the web,
but mine looks just like it.
    
    Now, I've had other hand blenders before... and I've had other choppers, but none as powerful and reliable as this one. They were the cheap, plastic, burn out the motor after three uses, can't chop anything firmer than overripe bananas kind.  While the cheaper hand blenders retail for around $20, you can pick up a Cuisinart SmartStick for about $50. And believe me, the extra $30 is well worth it. I've had mine for over three years and I use it all the time.
    The SmartStick is reliable, powerful, easy to use and easy to clean. It doesn't take up a lot of space, so it stores nicely, and it's pretty enough to leave out on the counter- which you may want to do, since it is sure to be used all the time.
     The SmartStick is great for pureeing almost anything. I've used it for milkshakes, soups, making baby food, and even homemade slushies for the kids... yes... you read right SLUSHIES. That sucker can blend through ice like nobody's business! Don't even get me started on all of the blended coffees you can make! Yum!
     The chopper attachment is great for jobs like mincing onions or garlic. And I know it isn't shown in the picture, but mine also came with a whisk attachment. It is perfect for whipping up some fresh whipped cream (to go on top of the delicious blended mocha that I am now craving).
    The possibilities are endless, the value is supreme, and I highly recommend this product.

   Pros: Powerful, Lightweight, Easy to clean, Multiple Uses, Reliable, Compact.
   Cons: I can't really think of any.
   Recommended: YES!
   Overall Rating: ¢¢¢¢¢



Do you have a Cuisinart SmartStick? How do you like it? What do you like to make with it? Feel free to share in Comments.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...