Thursday, September 29, 2011

And The Mini Tutu Purse Goes To...

    Hi! I would like to thank all of my blog followers for following!
I originally intended to put the names of all of the entries on slips of paper, then have one of my kids pull one from a hat. I was going to take pics and everything. BUT my other computer is on the fritz (screen keeps freezing and jumbling every 5 minutes. ugh!) And this older computer... well, I just can't seem to find a slot for a mini or micro SD card... yeah, it's that old.

     I decided to give each entry a number in the order that they posted...
  1. Evin
  2. Our Lives Together
  3. Ashley Hollibaugh
  4. SantinoAmy
     Then I went to random.org and entered in the max, clicked "Generate", and here is what I got:



Congratulations Ashley!
You were chosen to receive a Mini Tutu Purse from Piper Pixies Tutus!!!!

This first giveaway was a lot of fun! I look forward to doing more giveaways in the future. Thank you to those who participated!



2 comments:

Working Mommy said...

what a great giveaway!! lucky winner!

following back from the hop!

wm

Susie said...

Hi Working Mommy! Thanks for following back!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...