Thursday, September 15, 2011

Thursday Review: Revlon Revisited

Revlon Nail Enamel... Take Two.

    You may recall a couple of weeks ago when I reviewed Revlon Nail Enamel. I was unhappy with the one I tried, but thought that the bottle may have just been left on the drugstore shelf too long. Ok, and perhaps my incessantly shaking of the bottle MAY have had a tiny bit to do with it. (Thank you Linda. LOL)
I felt that it was only fair that I try another bottle and review it again.

    This time, I took my $1 off coupon to one of the busiest Walmart stores in the area. I figured that buying the nail enamel from there would ensure that the bottle hadn't been sitting around beyond its prime.

    I chose color 912 Posh Pink. Again, I love the color! I really have to give that to Revlon. Their color selection is awesome! The nail enamel went on much smoother than last time. I did have to apply a second coat because the first was slightly streaky, but it didn't go on thick, goopy, or bubbly at all. I really like the sheen and it didn't take terribly long to dry.
 
    I am much happier with the Revlon Nail Enamel this time. I wish that I could get away with just applying one coat; nevertheless, I will buy it again. Did I mention that Revlon has a spectacular color selection?


Overall Rating: ¢¢¢¢

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...